Kills Bacteria & Germs
A DIRTY BIN IS A BACTERIA BREEDING GROUND..!!
Harmful bacteria and germs such as: E-Coli / Salmonella / Aspergillus Fungus all breed and thrive within your bin.
Eradicated Pest & Insect Infestation
RATS / RODENTS / FLIES / LARVAE MAGGOTS
All can be found in and around a dirty bin.
Eliminates Offensive Smells
Those that pass by, go near or live within the proximity of your dirty bin.
Low Cost & Great Value for Money
A NUMBER OF PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
Prices start from as little a £2.75 per clean
Bin Cleaning Process
- On the day of your refuse collection and whilst the bin is still empty, your wheelie bins are cleaned both inside & out, disinfected & deodorised. Killing 99% of bacteria & germs.
- Cleaning will be carried out on a monthly basis.
- Once cleaned we will clearly mark your bin using our City Clean sticker, to show that your bin has been cleaned and sanitized.
- Once cleaned you will receive a text message to confirm that City Clean have cleaned & sanitised your bins.
- We use our own recycled water. Un like other bin cleaning companies who pollute the drains and road.
- The efficiency of our water recycling machine means that we use 98% less water than if you were to clean your bin yourself.
- All our cleaning products are biodegradable.
GOT A QUESTION OR NEED HELP CALL : 07583 204475